#PinaLive | Live dialogue on Instagram: Atelier E.B, Faux Shop, 2018
- Time of day5:00 PM until 5:30 PM
- Duration30 minutes
- RegistrationThe event takes place online on Instagram via @pinakotheken.
- Facebook-EventGo to the event
‘Faux Shop’ is simultaneously a spectacular sculptural installation and a showcase for a fashion collection. The clothes are made by Atelier E.B, a collaborative fashion label and research project run by Lucy McKenzie together with designer Beca Lipscombe. In the project, McKenzie is interested in shifting and placing the borders between art and design ‘at slightly different places and seeing how that, in turn, reflects on the difference between these two fields.’
On November 20, you can join us at #PinaLive digital in the museum and take a close look at the work "Faux Shop" with art educator Ulrich Ball.
How does the live dialogue on Instagram work?
1. You need an Instagram account to follow the @pinakotheken profile.
2. You can join the tour live through your browser on your desktop PC or through the Instagram mobile app.
3. After the live broadcast, you can watch the video on the @pinakotheken IGTV channel for 7 more days.
You can also learn more in the Instagram Help Center.
More than 30,000 paintings, photographs and drawings, sculptures, video and media works - that is the cosmos of the Bayerische Staatgemäldesammlungen, which spans more than eight centuries.
Once a month, the Bayerische Staatsgemäldesammlungen offer a dialogue on current topics and exhibitions via Instagram Live. The museum as a place of dialogue about art is thus expanded into digital space. Via the Instagram channel @pinakotheken, all viewers can ask questions in the chat and experience the Bayerische Staatsgemäldesammlungen digitally beyond the boundaries of the museums.