Kunstareal-Fest I “Brand New”-Night with CreArt
- Time of day7:00 PM until 00:00 AM
- Duration300 minutes
- RegistrationNo registration necessary
- PriceNo admission charge
Night at the museum: The Kunstareal-Fest is coming and the Museum Brandhorst is hosting another edition of our fabulous „Brand New“-night. Join us and visit the anniversary exhibition „Forever Young“ for free. Our very own art experts, the pi.loten, will be there to provide you with plenty of information: They are a group of young and engaged people who are talking about their favourite works of art, sharing their observations with you, or answering your questions. Get in touch!
Did you think we were going to forget about the party? Ha, no way! We’re opening the secret doors on the back of the museum to give you what you’ve been craving for: picnic blankets, sunbeds, cold drinks and yummy food. Our trusted friends from Public Possession have once again created the sound to guide you through the night: DJs Manuel Kim, Julie Fleischer, and Veli x Viwo will be on the turntables until midnight to provide you with the right soundtrack for the evening. Would like to get artsy yourself? Head over to our Kunstmobil and experiment with different techniques and materials in one of our many workshops.
The evening is put together with help from CreArt, a group of teenagers and students who want to make Munich’s museums more attractive to their own generation. Their motto: „Art can be anything, so can museums.“
The Kunstmobil is a Museum Brandhorst initiative and was made possible with generous support by Stiftung Pinakothek der Moderne and Udo und Anette Brandhorst Stiftung.
Museum Brandhorst and the lawn area between the Museum Brandhorst and Pinakothek der Moderne.
- Visit the exhibition for free until midnight
- Art education outside at the Kunstmobil: 6-10pm
- Open workshops on different techniques, for example the blotted line technique
- Pi.loten and Gallery Guides providing you with excellent info, 6-10pm in the museum
- Pop-up-bar at the back of the museum and different culinary miracles on the lawn area
- Picnic blankets and sunbeds
- Munich label Public Possession guiding you through the night
- 5-7:30pm: Manuel Kim
- 7:30-10pm: Julie Fleischer
- 10-midnight: Veli x Viwo